- View all products (0)
- Your cart is currently empty.
Good communication is the essence of a great business. Any loophole in the communication channel may prove detrimental to the business. A bankable phone system is vital for the smooth running of business functions. Hence comes the need for installing a reliable phone system that manages all your communication qualms, including voice to email, setting up conference calls, call accounting, call forwarding features etc. Bizpoke provides the best phone services which evolve with your business. Each service comes with a range of smart features which are available when your business needs them. PBX phone will integrate effortlessly with the current internet connection. Customers need to upgrade their phone system to use NBN.
PBX or Private Branch Exchange, is a private telephone network used within a company or organization. Users can communicate using different communication channels like Voice over IP, ISDN or analog with PBX.
A PBX also allows you to have more phones than physical phone lines (PTSN) and facilitates free calls between users. Special features like transfer calls, voicemail, call recording, interactive voice menus (IVRs) and call queues are also provided by PBX.
Residential telephone lines and cell phone services do not offer these features, which, in short, connect people at work.
Though there are many varieties of PBX, most of them are used to send voice and video messages. Below is a list of the types of PBX available in modern times.
Traditional Analog PBX Phone System
PBX phone systems have been present for quite a long time and connect to the Public Switch Telephone Network (PSTN) over Plain Old Telephone Service (POTS) lines. The PBX manages calls between phones and fax machines by being physically connected to them over copper wiring. Incoming calls are routed through the PBX and out to the phones. Calls can even be transferred between phones via the PBX.
PBX phone systems are available as hosted or virtual solutions and as on-premise solutions to be run on your own hardware.
Traditional PBX, restrains a certain maximum number of outside telephone lines (trunks) and a certain maximum number of internal telephone devices or extensions. Users of the PBX phone system (phones or extensions) share the outside lines for making external phone calls.
Following are the advantages of using PBX
1. MobilityPBX enables you to have a full business phone desk on your mobile device, so you can take your work anywhere yo desire to go.
2. Conference Calls
- With PBX you can conduct virtual meetings over the phone with n number of people using high quality conference call functionality.
3. Call Recording
- You can avail a better customer experience by recording and saving your telephone conversations in a digital audio file format.
4. Call Accounting
- Our specialized software or hardware helps to capture all of your phone records, usage and costs using
- features essential for Business. This feature traces your calls and saves them as per your future use.
5. Voicemail to Email
- PBX sends voicemail messages straight to your inbox, so you can listen to your messages anytime, anywhere on your computer or mobile device. This way it makes communication more convenient.
6. Hunt Group
- With PBX phone systems, you can allocate your incoming calls to the relevant phone line after a caller makes a choice regarding the purpose of their call.
7. Auto Attendant
- PBX transfers calls through a voice menu system . You can transfer your calls without any aid from the telephone operator or receptionist.
8. Music on Hold
- PBX prevents your callers from hanging up the phone by keeping them engaged while waiting to speak with the person on the other line.
- Bizpoke aims at providing low capital expenditure, making it often the best fit for small and medium sized businesses. We do not require customers to purchase any equipment beyond IP phones. Cost-effectiveness and quality is the driving force of Bizpoke. Customers are invited to buy without feeling "pressured” by soaring prices. We go the extra mile to give you a pleasant buying experience. The most successful businesses are those that know the needs of their customers and we are quite deft at it.
- You can shield your business with PBX phone systems. Bizpoke ensures the fast pace and incessant growth of your business with its cost-effective and reliable PBX phone system. We offer you the tools that you need to grow your business all in one convenient place.
- If you want a phone system that flourishes your business, then you are at the right place. Visit our website today and get all your digital solutions.